Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 2 My Crush

As weird as it is for me, right now I don't really have a crush on any particular guy.  Typically there is at least one that I'm interested in, but I've been trying to take a break from guys in general, because the dating scene frustrates me, A LOT.  So instead of talking about one guy I will describe what type of guy I typically am interested in.

So as far as physical features go, I tend to go for guys that are 5'9' or taller, because I LOVE my high heels, and I'm not so much a fan of being taller than a guy I date.
Dark hair and blue eyes are my deadly combination.  Any blue eyes are attractive, but pair them with dark hair and I'm pretty much sold.
A good hair cut/style.
The guy has to have good hygiene.  I understand if he is smelly after just working out, but if he doesn't take showers, that is a deal breaker.  Also, if he wears his cologne too strong I am not likely to stick around.

And that is pretty much it on the outside.  The rest is personality.  The guy I date has to have a good sense of humor.  I grew up in a family that was very sarcastic, so I am by default very sarcastic...I joke around A LOT, and I have to be able to know that my guy will understand when I'm joking.  He also needs to be sensitive enough that he can tell when something ISN'T a joke.  Certain topics aren't joking matters, so the guy I am interested in will be able to pick up on that.  He'll have a good balance between being plan oriented and spontaneity.  I love doing random things spur of the moment, but I also enjoy a nice, well planned activity too.  He has to be able to communicate his thoughts and emotions at least 70% of the time, because I'm not a mind reader. 

Most importantly though, he has to be able to love me for who I am, with all of my flaws and imperfections.  And I have to be able to be comfortable around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment